Saturday, July 4, 2015

FOTD: Summer Turquoise Drugstore Makeup, Inspired by FacadesandNuances



Hello friends! Hope you are having an AMAZING Fourth of July Weekend (for friends in the US) and hope that my friends in Canada had a FANTASTIC Canada Day! :) Today I am sharing with you how I created this beautiful makeup look. I was inspired by my friend's gift for me, the lovely earrings I am wearing! I have been friends for her for almost four years now (met her my freshman year of college) and man, does time move by quickly. She has a blog over at Facadesandnuances where she blogs about travel, diy, and other nifty things.

This makeup look is a bit out of my comfort zone because I'm working with blue eyeshadow. However, I really do like the end result and I feel it is extremely wearable because this shade of turquoise is a bit more muted. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this makeup look as well!





Makeup Products Used: 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in Light Beige - Review
Coty Airspun Loose Powder in Naturally Neutral
Elf Essential Lip Balm Tint in Nude
Elf Essential Smude Pot in Cruisin' Chic
Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium - Review
Elf Studio Hydrating Undereye Primer
Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - Review
Milani Luminoso Blush
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral #2 Eyeshadow Palette 
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in Medium
Sonia Kashuk Quad in Island Dreams
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Wine Room






I also had a favorites video that I planned on uploading soon...but I'm going to refilm it because the quality wasn't the greatest and I think you guys would probably kill me for the amount of uhmmsss I had in the original video. Until next time :) 

Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, bold summer look! Love the teal eyes with the red lip. You look great! xo


    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the look! I had fun creating it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...