Friday, October 17, 2014

#MakeuplessMonday Review: Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash





Hey guys! So this is my last old video that I need to post before my blog is currently up to date with my youtube videos. Which now means I will post new content soon (YAY!) For this video, I will be reviewing the Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash. I think that this is a good moisturizer for those of you looking for one that is really gentle! For more of an in depth review, do check out the video!

What cleanser have you been using? Let me know in the comment section below!

2 comments:

  1. I love simple products, the foaming face wash is so mild but it really get the job done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, its great for those days when your skin isn't feeling great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...