Monday, August 4, 2014

Favorite Makeup Brushes



Hello guys! I am sharing with you my favorite makeup brushes that I use on a consistent basis. For the most part, these brushes are drugstore, but I do have two high end brushes in here! While I do not have an extensive brush collection, I do feel that the brushes I do have to talk about are well worth mentioning. I can foresee myself sticking to these brushes for a long time (provided that they don't fall apart on me of course!) The only things that I may have to add in the future are smaller eye brushes to focus on more precise blending! With that being said, I hope you enjoy the video!

Products Mentioned:
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Elf Studio Complexion Brush
Elf Studio Eyeshadow C Brush
Mac 217
Elf Studio Angled Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Elf Studio Small Stipple Brush
Real Techniques Setting Brushes
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
Real Techniques Accent Brush
Mac 228

Posts Mentioned:
Hits and Misses Elf Cosmetic Makeup Brushes: http://bit.ly/RxHeje

Any makeup brush recommendations for me that I must try? Let me know in the comment section below!

PS. Currently in Toronto, Canada! If you have any recommendations on things to do/see/eat please let me know! (Yes, I will be blogging when I'm on vacation...because unfortunately I did not get the chance to pre-write my blog posts!)


2 comments:

  1. Great video ^_^
    You've inspired me to try harder with my E.L.F brushes hehe!
    I also adore the eyeshadow C brush, brilliant for packing on colour :D

    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lighting is fine, i think i like it better than your other vids too :) amagad i want that mac 217 but i know ill never buy it bec i just feel like its too expensive. right now im lusting over the zoeva rosegold brushes <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...