Tuesday, July 15, 2014

May & June 2014 Empties


Sometimes I wonder if the amount of makeup and skincare items I go through is unhealthy. During the month of May and June, I have used up 26 products! Some of the products would be very familiar to you if you have been following me for some time, others are new mentions! I am extremely happy with the amount of products I have gone through because that means that these products aren't sitting there and collecting dust in my cabinets! There is of course a lot of products I still have to go through before I can be happy with the amount of products I own, but I'm making lots and lots of progress!

Products Mentioned:
Almay Longwear & Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Moisture Plus Sunscreen SPF 15
Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner - Review
Clinique Pore Refining Solution
Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste
Colgate Total Gel Whitening Toothpaste
Complete Multi-Purpose Contact Solution
CVS Age Refine Eye Cream
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash
Elf Makeup Remover Pen - Review
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF 50 - Review
Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture Cream
Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint and Plum Foot Scrub with Tea Tree Oil
L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer 24Hr Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Noxema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Pads
Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin
Olay Oil Minimizing Toner with Witch Hazel for Normal Skin
Puristics Totally Ageless Daily Anti-Aging SPF 15
Scarzone Scar Diminish Cream SPF 15
Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in Dinner for Two
Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream
StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles
Suave Natural Daily Clarifying Shampoo


In other news, I am currently destashing my samples collection during the whole month of July! All updates will be on Instagram, but last week I killed seven samples... definitely working on stepping up my game this week! All I have left are foundation samples though...and I'm not sure if I will go through them that quickly!

What products have you used up lately? Let me know in the comment section below!

7 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you went through so many samples! I too have been clearing the minis and sample sized things in my collection! i love going through products and throwing away all the empties always feels so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the feeling is wonderful when you finish up products! I'm hoping that I can clean out and get rid of the products I don't like...and only buy products I really like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy that's a lot of stuff! But that's awesome because it means you are going through with what you have! I want to try those Noxema Anti-Blemish Pads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your chaaa-nel intro is so cute! there are so many products here that aren't available here. i think there were only 4 im familiar with :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it is a heck of a lot of stuff I am going through! Definitely try the Anti-Blemish pads, they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, thanks Shayne dear! Its a shame that you don't have some of these products where you live! But you also have a lot of Asian products that I can't get a hold of :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, totally a lot of empties! The Aussie packaging is relatively new I think, so you may not have spotted it before!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...