Sunday, February 2, 2014

Get Ready With Me: Valentine's Day Collab with ErrinLovesMakeup


Hello guys! Sorry if I haven't been able to been posting, I was rushing (yes, Greek rushing - Alpha Phi Omega style) and this weekend was our Lunar New Year! For those of you who celebrate the New Year, I wish you all the best! (I've been currently pigging out on Chinese and Vietnamese food). And, for those of you who are curious, Alpha Phi Omega is a co-ed service fraternity; they focus on service and fellowship events! I'm currently hoping for the best with the fraternity, I am currently a pledge but hopefully by the end of the semester I will become a brother! 

Anyways, today I have a Valentine's Day Collab with Erin over at ErrinLovesMakeup (check out her video here). My video features a nude eye and pink lips! Erin's is more of a cranberry eye and nude lips!

I hope you guys enjoyed the video and please let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...