Monday, December 16, 2013

NOTD: Featuring Wet n Wild's Metallica and Root of All Evil





Hey guys! I have another Nails of the Day Post for you guys featuring Wet n Wild Nail Polishes. I'm currently loving this nail combination, it is completely awesome! The nail polishes used were Wet n Wild Wet Shine Clear Nail Protector (as a base coat and top coat), Wet n Wild Wet Shine Nail Polish in Metallica and Wet n Wild MegaLast in Root of All Evil (kinda love the name for this one...is that bad?!). The nail polish were really opaque, I only used one coat for all the colors! While I may have done the best job in painting my nails this time around, I do love the color combination on my nails right now!


On the side note, these pictures were taken with my new camera... Nikon D5100! Still playing with it, but its AMAZING so far. Such a change from a point and shoot camera.  

What nail color combination have you been rocking? Let me know in the comment section below!



1 comment:

  1. That was enjoyable to read, thanks for posting it.



    Take a look at my blog post ... Bing (http://www.bing.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...