Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to School: Makeup Touch Up Bag





Happy Monday everyone! I'm pretty much recovered from my surgery...YAY. Today I will be sharing with you guys what a normal person would be carrying if in their Makeup Touch Up Bag. I, of course, am not a normal person and I carry everything and anything with me to school where I do my makeup. For those of you wondering why that is the case, its simply because parking is awful on campus and I want to get a decent parking spot. For those of you interested in seeing what I would probably carry around in my makeup bag on a day to day basis, my 4th of July Travel Makeup Bag is the most accurate thus far. I also did a youtube video explaining in detail why I picked the products I picked, but if you guys can't stand my voice or don't want to listen to a 7 minute video, the products are listed down below! Apologies for the amount of pauses and uhhhs here, Pauline apparently can't stop using those. It will get better once I'm use to making videos and public speaking again. PROMISE. Bear with me for a couple of videos!

Products Featured:
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
EcoTools Retractable Kabuki Brush
Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Paris Amour
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Liquid Moisturizer SPF 50
CVS Oil Absorbing Sheets
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes
Bath and Body Works Lotion in Twilight Woods
Sephora Atomizer
Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Apocalyptic

I hope you guys have a wonderful day :) I'll probably will be doing Back to School posts throughout this whole week to catch up! School for me starts up next week...haven't picked up my books yet or decided whether or not I want to drop classes yet...  Hectic semester season is going to start, but I have tons of things I have ready to post :D If I could post more than one post a day and get away with it, I would. 

What do you guys carry around for touchups? Let me know in the comment section below!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, I wondered why you carried the whole 9 yards of makeup supplies with you LOL (but yeah, campus parking = Olympic sport/hunger games, srsly ._.)

    YAY for recovery! Now you get to eat ALL the foods, since you're probably sick of jello and yogurt by now :D

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea, I guess I should've gone through the details in the video right?? XD (Thats what accompanying blog posts are for :B)

      YES. I'm so sick of jello and yogurt! Totally going to gain back the weight I lost >.>

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you're doing videos now! This one was so helpful too! Keep it up!! :D xo Kelly http://chicnstylishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously loved watching this video... you are so pretty! Not to be a weirdo, but you have the most gorgeous lips!! Jealous :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you dear :) Glad you like the video :D I totally feel the same way, I feel like my lips are my greatest asset!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...