Friday, June 7, 2013

Fantastic Friday! 6/7/13

Welcome to the 2nd Week of Fantastic Friday's! For those of you who don't know, this is where I will explain what happened the past week!

Past Week:

Saturday 6/1/13

Went to Work and posted May Favorites on my blog! It was also a Girl's Night Out for me and my girlfriends, we went and watched The Great Gatsby and took pics with awesome upcoming movie posters!

Sunday 6/2/13
Bought a mint top from Wet Seal!

Monday 6/3/13
Went to class and did a new product post on Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer (it is now my most read blog post!!) I've been trying them out all week and I have been obsessed. Expect a review of these lip lacquer's coming up within the next upcoming week or so!

Tuesday 6/4/13
Posted my first Keek in the middle of my Kaplan MCAT Organic Chemistry Lesson!

Wednesday 6/5/13
MCAT Class and Lit Class!

Thursday 6/6/13

Posted a review of Elf Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Little Miss Thing! Also posted a Keek detailing what I'm doing up so late!

Friday 6/7/2013
Hunting for a Doctor to Shadow and going to lit class! Had a paper due and I'm probably going to finish it right before class starts! Will be posting later on today a combined Outfit of the Day and Face of the Day! 


How was your guys week? Let me know in the comment section below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...